Today is a special Sunday..
Went to HOT YOGA with some friends
Eelaine, Kathy and Jun
(friends who I've known while working in The Long Bar)
This lesson last for 75mins and it's just $6
That's why we said why not go for a try?hehe..
Well,it's not just in name only, but also in reality it's
super duper and extremely HOT!!!
n this is the very 1st time I sweat-ing so much in NZ
Btw, feeling good and relaxed after that
feel like all the toxins inside the body have been released thoroughly


Eelaine & Jun
(Due to hand tremor after exercise, the photos are so blur..XP)
Went to HOT YOGA with some friends
Eelaine, Kathy and Jun
(friends who I've known while working in The Long Bar)
This lesson last for 75mins and it's just $6
That's why we said why not go for a try?hehe..
Well,it's not just in name only, but also in reality it's
super duper and extremely HOT!!!
n this is the very 1st time I sweat-ing so much in NZ
Btw, feeling good and relaxed after that
feel like all the toxins inside the body have been released thoroughly
Eelaine & Jun
However, seems like all our effort was futile..as Boss treated us for "dim sam" after the intense exercise.We're so hungry and no doubts we ate lots, more then usual.Some more, an ice-cream from Kaffee Eis after the lunch ><..Thanksss Boss so much for this lovely meal,it's delicious ^^
It's really enjoyable in the Hot Yoga
and I think I'll go again after back from holidays
OMG~!! I'd love to have a go too!!
ReplyDeletesounds like fun =p
ReplyDeletewhat's the diff compared to the normal yoga?
真的那么好玩?
ReplyDelete有一个人长得很像泳儿也~
呵呵~
kaijia:which one o?haha
ReplyDelete