第五跟第六件还不错~有时候就是心痒痒想买多一点..呵呵^^
mm co ar. buy all! XD
i like the forth one. but the one u got looks nice on u.
eh gal, i like the songs playing in ur blog. i open it as a radio sometimes. hehe
i like 1st and last one!! ^^
hahahahaha..thxs gals ^^They really make me wanna spend $$ XPfangyee:thxs ya..I would update them more often then
1st or the second one~ ><"sihan~
i prefer the last 1^^
哈哈哈…看来大家都很喜欢关于衣服的话题 XP糟了,我真的很想很想再买多几件 ><
感觉上最后一个比较有Feel~~~XD
I like the forth one, look stylish^^
第五跟第六件还不错~
ReplyDelete有时候就是心痒痒想买多一点..呵呵^^
mm co ar. buy all! XD
ReplyDeletei like the forth one. but the one u got looks nice on u.
ReplyDeleteeh gal, i like the songs playing in ur blog. i open it as a radio sometimes. hehe
ReplyDeletei like 1st and last one!! ^^
ReplyDeletehahahahaha..thxs gals ^^
ReplyDeleteThey really make me wanna spend $$ XP
fangyee:thxs ya..I would update them more often then
1st or the second one~ ><"
ReplyDeletesihan~
i prefer the last 1^^
ReplyDelete哈哈哈…看来大家都很喜欢关于衣服的话题 XP
ReplyDelete糟了,我真的很想很想再买多几件 ><
感觉上最后一个比较有Feel~~~XD
ReplyDeleteI like the forth one, look stylish^^
ReplyDelete