Pages

Tuesday, 20 July 2010

ache...

What a nice shot
Maybe just a symbol of friendship
Yet I feel the pain and my heart is aching

I know,
The dull pain will never perish
if the truth is not revealed one day
But should I make known of it?

I don't know,
I'm afraid and worried
I'm totally no idea how to get the next step

'No one can help u, except urself '
I know it BUT
I'm just not brave enough..
to face the reality and the consequences

1 comment:

  1. let bypass be bypass.
    Sometimes when we love somebody, we should always wish them get their happiness.
    It is not necessary for u to unveil the truth,as it may bring hurt to both.
    why we need to bother someone who is not longer belong to us ?
    as long as they can find their true love,we should always let burden away from our shoulder.
    Pain is temporary,but wake up from a nightmare and start a dream is always be the correct way to enjoy life.
    Life is a long journey,
    believe me,
    you may find another one who can bring the world to you in the earth.

    cheers up.

    ReplyDelete