Today already Wednesday..Half of this week already passed and what have I done in these days?
1. I was doing my assignment that have to hand in tomorrow. Sure I have done it as I don't like last minute work..Frankly, I am quite worry.. "Did I do the right thing?"
2. I am searching for part time job. Yesterday I went for a walk along the Cuba Street and Lambton Quay. Some part-time position are available and I have asked for detailed information. Well, curriculum vitae (CV) is needed even though you just apply for the part-time job. So, I have prepared a simple CV and going to hand in tomorrow.
3. I am preparing for my mid-term exam that will be held next week. I feel bit stressful and nervous for it as I don't really understand what that subject talking about. The exam paper includes five question ( three essay question and two short-answer question)totally 90% and have to completed in 90mins ===> 1min = 1%...oh my gosh!!! It's too hard,man~
Hmn..gonna get back to my studies..
Friends in Inti, 96..have to gambateh for the final and all the best ya
Aza Aza Fightin ^^
left 2 papers..and one is at 8am 2molo..>.<
ReplyDeleteyou also jia you ya..just try ur very best..
after finish final, v pass all our luck to u for ur nex week mid-term^^