Pages

Friday, 28 August 2009

[2/3 09']mid-term break's trip

Hey guys, I am back..

Just finished my 5 days 4 nights trip to Taupo and Rotorua and also the Mt Ruapehu..It's great and really relax enough ^^

Well,be prepared..it'll be a long blog...
the Cambry that we rent for this trip..
Though the color is so...,it's easier for us to find it..XP

On the way to Rotorua...After 6hrs, finally we reached Rotorua..
Stayed overnight in Cleveland Motel..n enjoying the hot pool ^^
It's so comfortable inside the pool but when got up,it's cold...hahahaha
After that, we had our dinner in "Amazing Thai"..*yummy*

2nd day: Skyline SkyridesWe had 5 non-stop luge and kept racing with each other
It's raining and in the end we're all wet..but It's really fantastic ^^After had our lunch at Nandos, back to our motel in Taupo..Boulevard Waters which has lake view..nice,right?

3rd day: Waimangu Volcanic ValleyAfter that, we went to the Mud poolThen, we had our lunch in Noodles canteen..I ordered a Sambal fried rice,but there isn't any taste of sambal ><
Before back to motel, we passes by Huka Fall..
It's really amazing and the water is so clear enough to see through the bottom..*thumb up*

4th day: Mini golf
Actually we planned to ski that day, but the ski area was closed due to the bad weather..So we had fun in the mini golfLunch: Burger Fuel..It's larger than Carl's Junior~my order: Bastard..XDBefore back to motel, we went to Mt Ruaperu for a look..It's cold~~

5th day: Ski @ Mt RuapehuSki is tiring yet fun..When I fall down, I just can't get up myself..Sitting on the ground and waiting for rescue..XP

Yeah, wonderful trip~

p/s:There are more photos uploaded in facebook..^^

4 comments:

  1. although it spent u a lot..but was worthy!
    no worries gal..stay happy^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice trip, nice trip, even thought I am not one of the member there!
    Skiing~ I want to try that if I am going to a snowing nation... Be my skiing master ya... ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha..i cant ski properly,i even need someone guide me wow..cant be ur master LOL..XD..bt i will be happy to ski wif u ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my! skiing!! i wanna go there!!!
    i like your day 5!! it's amazing! *thumbs-UP*
    had fun yea.. enjoy your days! xD

    felicia

    ReplyDelete