What should I do? yeap, Just take a break~
I got my tutorial class at 2.40pm to 3.30pm and have a lecture at 4.40pm today..and There is an hour rest time between both class,what can i do?
Well, I took a walk around the law school..It's really beautiful and spectacular
Know where am I?..that shadow is me..XP

When I was quite bored there, i met my friends from Vietnam.They're waiting for the 4.40pm class also, so we simply took a walk around the campus..First, we came to the Railway Station of Wellington...
Buildings here are so historical and beautiful,don't u feel it too?
Then, we came to the Centre Port of Wellington.
Previously,dad was sent to the hospital due to his serious gastric..This time, dad having gastric again..Though it isn't as serious as last time and he feeling much more better now, I still worry!!
God, please bless for my dad..
No comments:
Post a Comment