----------------------------------------------------------------------------- I think I'm good at observing people and things but I don't like other people observe me..It totally makes me feel irritating
if u're malaysian, u will think that the sky in NZ is much more beautiful than msia.. if u're new zealander, u will think that the sky in msia is much more beautiful than NZ.. so,it depends.. how's your life there? everything ok?! take care lar.. =))
I think NZ de sky more beautiful gua~~~ XD
ReplyDeletelol... got ppl observing you meh~~~?
people observe u cos u r pretty ma... haha
ReplyDeleteif the observer is a gal... be careful... :P
if u're malaysian, u will think that the sky in NZ is much more beautiful than msia..
ReplyDeleteif u're new zealander, u will think that the sky in msia is much more beautiful than NZ..
so,it depends..
how's your life there? everything ok?! take care lar.. =))
by,felicia