Once again, I went out for dinner this week.
Here we came to the HK.BBQ

what a cute menu list
wif the cartoon of Pig & Duck..haha XD
...
..
.
Dinner for tonight:

*roast duck,cha siew and chicken + veg*
It's absolutely big size..But the most ridiculously is, I FINISHED it!!
Oooooomg, I really feel vaguely guilty now..
I HAVE TO/MUST do more exercise since tomorow!!
"exercise.EXERCISE.exercise.EXERCISE.exercise.EXERCISE.exercise"
Anyway, it's a great meal..
Thanks lots to Shear How for this meal o^^
Here we came to the HK.BBQ
what a cute menu list
wif the cartoon of Pig & Duck..haha XD
...
..
.
Dinner for tonight:
*roast duck,cha siew and chicken + veg*
It's absolutely big size..But the most ridiculously is, I FINISHED it!!
Oooooomg, I really feel vaguely guilty now..
I HAVE TO/MUST do more exercise since tomorow!!
"exercise.EXERCISE.exercise.EXERCISE.exercise.EXERCISE.exercise"
Anyway, it's a great meal..
Thanks lots to Shear How for this meal o^^
-Plz dun even try to probe my mind-
nvm la, enjoy delicious food is such a great & wonderful thing!
ReplyDeletethanks for sharing the food...
ReplyDeletetime is count down.
must hold it before it go o...
happy everyday..好好活着,加油。。