so many disasters happened in the last day of September..
Tsunami hit American Samoa yesterday morning. It's really an unimaginable tragedy that took away more than 110 people's life.I was shocked when I saw this news as American Samoa is near to nz and I didn't even feel any unnecessary. Yet, feel fortunate that nz wasn't being attacked.
the aftermath of tsunami in American Samoa"The main damage is our relationship with the ocean, which we grew up seeing as our friend and a place where we can fish and swim. That's going to change forever," spokesman of A.S said
The disaster following happened in Indonesia. 7.6 magnitude quake hit Padang, West Sumatra in the afternoon already cause more than 100 dead. About 500 houses had collapsed and around 100 people were buried..It is really powerful enough that u guys in KL can even feel the shaking.

It's still not the end..
Typhoon Ketsana, which is one of the most destructive storms in years, slammed into Vietnam yesterday also. The death toll was 298 and rising. More than 1.9 million people were affected and 375,000 had abandoned their homes and taken refuge in evacuation centres

Is it no one can be spared in disaster?
fortunate I'm still alive..thxs God
fortunate I'm still alive..thxs God
Life goes on, all we can do is to cherish this moment and be passionate to welcome tomorrow. Yeah, we are all very down, but, hey look! here comes the sunshine...:)
ReplyDeleteei,1st time left me comment o~haha XP
ReplyDeletebtw, u are right ^^
ps:cloudy day again!!
surprise, surprise~well, come here several time but just nothing to say, it's all about laziness sometimes...you know XP
ReplyDeleteI thought it was a pretty good day:)
Happy working~