Pages

Thursday, 29 October 2009

one down..

Finished my MARK paper this morning
3hours non-stop writing result in 10 pages of answer for a question
Hopefully it's not too bad,hehe.. ^^

Following up is da 4hrs reading for my FCOM paper..
wut a stupid paper which talking about government and policy of nz..I'm totally not interested in it but it's a compulsory paper ><"

Well,passing mark for this paper is 50% and I have ady gt 48.5% for my assessment,that means I just have to score 1.5% and I will pass it..haha XD

No worries, No stress..
I hang out with my friend, Mandy for dinner..
She is from China, yet have been staying in nz for 4years
She is cute and friendly indeed..(photos will be uploaded soon~)
Dinner, shopping and chit-chatting with her just like I'm in holiday~ XP

hmn..gonna slip LoL
Nitez,dears~


Good Luck to me

2 comments:

  1. Good luck!!

    p/s: I know the white t-shirt!! was it from jay jays? "I'm not short I'm fun size"?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thxs ya,gal~
    yeah..u saw this shirt also??hahaha XD

    ReplyDelete