I just have to check-out & keep the shop tidy and clean. In addition, there isn't much customers actually, that's why I'm always quite free during my working hours..yeah,I confess that it's really an easy-earning job~hehe XP
U guys should be wondering why there isnt anyone else who apply for this job,right? haha..Well, you have to pay some price for this kind of easy-earning job..
The auntie who managing this shop is bad-tempered and long-winded. My friends who working in Long Bar even advice me to be aware of her and wished me good luck before I working here..
During these five days, I was enriched of how long-winded and impatient she is..Sometimes I am quite vexed with her also, but thanks to my hearing problems, I didn't really hear what she is nagging about..hahahaha XD
Frankly, aunt treats me nice enough and even teach me how to do sushi..She always does things herself instead of leaving them to me. When there is still some hot foods left, she will "da bao" for me & it does save my time and money for preparing the dinner.

I can only say that,
There is always have some ways to deal with the people with different characteristics...
..
.
sometimes I do wondering: Am I considered as a double-sided person?
Hopefully, the answer is NO..
double-side person!? gemile style wey~~ xD
ReplyDeleteso the answer is YES?..
ReplyDeletehmn..Gemini's characteristic..
not at all.. its always the matter of how u look at things and people.. thats all
ReplyDelete