Pages

Monday, 6 July 2009

1st day in NZ..

5/7/09 8pm flight from Singapore to Sdyney(6am) then transfer to Wellington(2pm)..So, I am now already in the place I hope to be here for long time!!yeah,it's New Zealand...

There isn't many high building here. It may just like the "kampung"; but the atmosphere here surely not like the "kampung" that we knew..It's so natural,so beautiful and so peaceful here..

Night comes especially earlier during winter. Around 5pm,the sky already become dark. It is just like during the midnight. And the weather is getting colder and colder.

My housemates are my senior in secondary school.Really thanks lots to WeiSheng, BingNan and XueHao; otherwise I won't be at here so successfully.

It's time for dinner.I will keep updating my blog with photos.

4 comments:

  1. hohoho~ saw ur room jus nw! gud place!! so envy....=.=

    ReplyDelete
  2. when u got the blog here?haha..
    nice,right?dun need envy..cum find me if u gt free~

    ReplyDelete
  3. hohoho~ about half year :)
    hopefully i can go and get u there.. =.=

    ReplyDelete