Pages

Thursday, 23 July 2009

pork ribs feast

Heavy rain, strong wind day..

Wind is stronger than two days before,it's more scary..I don't even dare to step out of my house, so I skipped my class today~haha..But the main reason is I am not really feeling well ><

Luckily, the wind became mild when we got out for our pork ribs feast. Well, dishes there really delicious and in high quality, and definitely the price is also very "quality".

One of the popular dishes in that restaurant is pork ribs and thus three of my flatmates ordered these dish which in three different sizes: small,middle and big.
Xiao Jie who has her S size pork ribsWee Shen and his M size pork ribs and Xue Hao order the L size pork ribs
As Bing Nam hates pork ribs, he ordered his chicken fillet while I had my favourite,steak..
There are so many bones here..I am wondering how many pigs have been eaten by them..haha XD
Anyway, the dishes are super delicious and we are damn fulled.

No comments:

Post a Comment