Pages

Wednesday, 8 July 2009

my room

Don't need hesitate..I'm really quite free here, that's why I keep blogging..haha XD

Well, I had my dinner just now.What had i eaten?Guess it...
...
..
.
yeah,it's McDonald,my favourite Doublecheese Burger which cost me NZ$5.70

Don't even underestimate McD. You should know that dining in New Zealand is really expensive. It costs about NZ$15++ per meal. That's why McD is the cheapest food here.

hmn..since i have been here for few days. It's time for you guys take a look at my room,haha XP
First, is my table. I'm blogging at here...
On my left hand side, there is a window with red curtain...
There is a clothes stand just beside the window...
Keep moving on, you will see my dresser with a large mirror...
and now, is my bed..I bought the blanket yesterday and it's really warm enough in this cold days...
Lastly,is the built-in cupboard..There's nothing I can place on it now,so just leave it blank...hehe

There isn't much decoration but i love it so much. It's big enough for me and it's so comfortable..If you guys coming to Wellington,don't worry about the stay..^^

3 comments:

  1. Nice lifestyle u havin there.keep blogging and we miss u o.haha
    -Gerallt

    ReplyDelete
  2. 看来你过得很好。。
    这样就放心了。。
    独自在外国。。要好好照顾自己哦。。
    等你回来。。

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey gal. Keep bloggin as dailou said. Let us know hows ur life goin and I'm really curious about your life over there ler.hehe Keep yourself warm and don't catch cold ya. Big fan of ur blog! hahaha

    ReplyDelete