Pages

Monday, 13 July 2009

open school

Hi,everyone. Finally, I began my first trimester in New Zealand this morning!

How is the lecture? Frankly, I don't really understand what they're talking about, thanks to my poor listening. Well, I think I still need some time to adapt their speaking as well as their slang.

As known, I'm going to major in accounting. But seems like it won't be enough points for me to graduate. That's why I was advised to have double major. I am quite vexed about this matter, what should I double major in besides accounting? I think most probably I'll major in accounting and commercial law.How u guys think?

4 comments:

  1. Hmm... Commercial Law... Not bad... I think you can...
    =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. not really know what is commercial law about..if you think that is your preference, then just go ahead.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow~~commercial law...
    gambatek ya~~

    ReplyDelete
  4. commercial law is great, but it's quite hard with lots of reading. However, u can kill it perfectly i think haha

    ReplyDelete