I went for enrollment today..and I'll be taking four papers this trimester, which are ACCY001, ACCY225, FCOM111 and MAR101..But I'm quite not satisfied with them, keep wondering why should I take MAR101(principle of marketing). I think it should almost be the same with what I had learnt in Inti.
I'm so vexed now! Actually gotta settle them faster but at this hour, the office has already closed and I have to wait until next Monday. Sometimes,I really don't like weekend, it brings trouble to me.
Well, I will be starting my class on next Monday as well. The earliest class will be at 9am. Luckily,my class is located in Kelburn Campus,which is nearer to my house; otherwise I will have to wake up earlier, maybe 7.30am. My latest class will until 5.30pm, which is in Pipitea Campus. Just think that I have to climb up to the hill after class, I starting feeling tired,haha...
I have met a friend here who is come from Philippine. She is a cute girl who talk a lots. Actually I'm quite shocked when the first time we met, she already considered me as her best friend. Anyway, it's nice to befriend with her^^
There isn't any photo for today..cheers~
y dont have photo??
ReplyDeleteno photo no comments loh..
hehe~~
gambatek^^
take photo with ur friends there and upload it..what are you waiting for...?? hahaha!
ReplyDelete