It's now September..n I have been here almost two months..
Winter is going to end and the spring is coming..hooray~~
Hang out with my friend, Linh yesterday..
As we are not planning to spend more money, we just window shopping along the Cuba street & Lambton Quay..haha
Linh loves ice-cream very much, so we went to the Kaffee Eis(the cafe which sells most delicious ice-cream in Wellington)..
I ordered my favorite mango and ceremel, which costs $4.50.
Well,is it nice?..hmn,not bad..but it's too sweet for me ><
Then, we walked to Te Papa and visited the Museum of New Zealand. It's quite big(six levels) and totally more interesting compared to the museum in Malaysia..
I've taken some pictures, but there're so dark in the museum, or maybe technical problem, they're not clear..So I wont upload all of them here..
Below is the Giant Ammonite,it's really huge
hmn, is alright..I will wait for the sale XD
For those who are 96 cfp
For those who having intern
For those who having last sem
For those who back for studies
For those who just fly off for studies
...
For those who having life
Do gambateh and take care ya ^^miss u guys much...
Jz now only realised our internship starts off next year Nov according to Song. At first we asked the clerk and they sound pretty sure. huh.... shudn't have listened to them. SUPER SWT ==' haiyo.... I hardly lose weight lo..maybe angle good. hehe..
ReplyDeletenext year Nov?..so tat means I can get meet up with u n meywern in Jan lol?..haha..yeah,cant wait to c u guys.. *thumb up*
ReplyDeletethe jacket is nice! suits u so much:>
ReplyDelete