Pages

Saturday, 19 September 2009

first job here..

Yesterday is my first day working in New Zealand
So, I am not a "free man" now..hooray~

I am working in this Malaysian restaurant called "The Long Bar" as a waitress. I have been here once for dinner before, and the dish here is really delicious *yummy*.The lady boss is from Pontian, and even one of chefs is from bp..that's why I can feel some intimacy here.
de uniform
overall, I feel that it's quite good working there and feel satisfied when the customers say "thank you" and "that's great" to me..It's a new beginning for me, and hopefully everything will go smoothly..




There's a bad news for 96:
MAYBE I won't be back to Malaysia so early & thus MAYBE I can't join you guys for the trip you guys are planning in the beginning of the next semester..But it's not confirm yet..I will let you guys know what the actual date I'm going back..Hopefully I can catch up this trip..^^



What will I have for my dinner later? XP

4 comments:

  1. lol... coz nid to work?
    then when will you coming back to M'sia?

    ReplyDelete
  2. nt becoz of work lah..I also wanna go b earlier ah..hmn,still nt sure lah..will let u guys know ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. change plan o........air ticket expensive??

    ReplyDelete