****26 DEC 09****
Please take note of this date
yeap,not Christmax; but the day after Christmax..
coz.. I'm going back on that day!!hahahaha XD
Well..it's still left two months
but I think this period will pass very(x10) fastsssss
due to the final exam,working & the target..hehe
wow~
I am starting to think about:
What am I gonna to do..
What am I gonna to eat...
Where am I gonna to go....when I back to mas.. XP
96:
I can join u guys in the trip le..
This time no one should be absence ya..hooray~
OMGOMGOMG Dat's great!! yipee!!!
ReplyDeleteyeah! c u soon jie lin!
ReplyDeleteyeah~c u guys soon ^^
ReplyDeleteLike ur scarf ler! I wan buy I wan buy! wakaka When u cum b we go damansara shopping hohoho
ReplyDeleteyeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh~~~~~
ReplyDeleteauntyyyy....we r right here waiting for u..
u must tk very good care of urself k..
erm...c u soon...
angela~~
yeah,i wan shopping!!
ReplyDeletemiss u guys much..cant wait to c u guys..^^
Look forwards for 1226..tc
ReplyDeletegreat!
ReplyDeletestill have 2months+... we'll see each other soon!
goodluck in exams then!
yeah,Felicia..miss u too ^^
ReplyDeletethxs ya..u do take k o..
Back now la!! don wait for 1226
ReplyDeletesampat ah "LU"!!
ReplyDeleteAdvance welcome bac lor.. haha.. C u soon.. ^^ t.c...
ReplyDelete-C.J
thxs LOL..
ReplyDeletebtw, you are..? XP